Hello Beautiful.
Yes, you! You are beautiful. You are sexy. You are kind.
I know what you are thinking. I am fat, these sidehandles, this muffintop, this huge ass is not beautiful nor sexy. You are wrong. Those extra pounds just means that there is more to hold and to love.
Look at you/me. Look at the size of those hips, look at that fat chin. Look at those arms, man look at those bingowings. You are one fat girl. Now, look closer. See that clear skin, those rosy cheeks and most important, look at that little girl looking like she is having the time of her life. Sure she notices her aunts extra rolls of fat, but when she looks at her aunt she smiles because she loves her and see a person who loves her, dances with her, plays with her and shower her with warmth and love. Now I am not saying that looks are not important. If I did not think appearence where important, I wouldn't be having a blog dedicated to fashion. But some things are more important than the size of your belly. Do not listen to all people saying that big girls can not be sexy and wear tight and fitting clothes! To hell with them. I see so many pictures of beautiful, sexy big girls on the internet. Why shouldn't we be able to be like those girls. It is all about how you feel and how you project that confidence. Confidence is by far the sexiest thing about any girl, no matter what size you are. I am making a vow that from now on, I dictate how I feel and what I wear. I will no longer be listening to the people in my life that tells me I should only wear slouchy, baggy clothes to hide my marvelous curves. I have listened to those people for far too long and subjected myself to wear only "comfortable" clothes. No more! I am young, I am beautiful and I love myself!
Forever yours,
Me
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar